DTprime combines innovation of technical solutions, a wide range of settings, design reliability and control ease.
DTprime is irreplaceable both in solving diagnostic tasks requiring accuracy, reliability and high capacity and for scientific research, with importance of optimization and adjustment of the analysis parameters.
The device is controlled with the original program DTmaster with Russian and English user interface. Software is common for all amplifiers of DT series with real-time detection of PCR results.
Advantages of DTprime:
- High performance thanks to a wide range of thermal blocks in 96 and 384 wells format adapted to microplates, tubes and strips.
- Up to 5-channel multiplex fluorescence detection for a variety of fluorescence dyes and phluophlore combinations in a wide spectral range. The standard set of DTprime is supplied with 4 channels set for detection of Hex, Fam, Cy5, Rox dyes. (It is possible to install a filter for fluorescence detection in the range of Cy5,5).
- Light emitting diodes (LED) as a light source that, unlike halogen lamps, does not deteriorate over the life-time of about 100,000 hours.
- High sensitivity, optimal signal/noise ratio and a low interchannel crosstalk ensured by the unique design of the optical track including a separate light source for each channel and a matrix CCD camera.
- Broad dynamic range of detection achieved by employing multiple exposure method, which takes the optimization of signal registration conditions to a whole new level, greatly simplifying or even eliminating the need for photometric settings.
- Optical systems with various spectrum parameters enable operation with multiple fluorophlores.
- The thermal block makes it possible to set the gradient of annealing and/or thermal block temperature difference, which opens additional possibilities for optimizing amplification programs.
- Keeping regular thermal block temperature, which provides for high reliability and replication of results.
- The device has protection from interruptions of network power supply (automatic resuming of amplification program following the restoration of network power supply).
- The device has protection from computer failures (automatic resuming of device operation in case of any problems with the computer (up to its replacement) with automatic reading of results of optical measurements from the device to computer following their elimination).
- Realized is the possibility of operator’s diagnostics of the thermal cycling system and the device optical system directly in the process of amplification program running.
- Provided for is the possibility of work with the program both in the compact and extended modes, which provides for comfortable environment for clinical and research applications.
- The possibility of work with robotized sample preparation systems thanks to special design of the body and automatically-operated draw-out thermal block.
- Possibility of being easily integrated with any laboratory information system (LIS) as the device can save all data in a standard graphic or text formats ready to be loaded into databases.
- Several devices can be controlled simultaneously by one computer. Moreover any batch of data can be viewed and analyzed by the user using computer while another amplification program is being executed.
- The compact body design, allowing several devices to be placed closer together to increase productivity at minimal space requirements.
Technical specifications DTprime
|Parameter ||Value |
|Design of the thermal plate ||One piece unit (non-separated unit) for 96 test tubes 0.2 ml with possibility of setting the gradient in two directions (12×8 format, M1 modification) |
One piece unit (non-separated unit) for 384 test tubes 0.045 ml (24×16 format, modification X1)
There can be the following design variants of the thermal unit work surface:
1) 3-sectional module for 96 test tubes 0.2 μL with possibility of adjusting the temperature difference between sections and gradient in one direction (12×8 format, modification M3)
2) 6-sectional module for 96 test tubes 0.2 with possibility of adjusting the temperature difference between sections, with no possibility of adjusting the gradient (12×8 format, modification M6)
|Tube type ||For М modification devices: |
— Standard microtubes 0.2 ml for real-time PCR
— Strips 8×0.2 ml for real-time PCR
— Microplate 96×0.2 ml for real-time PCR
For Х modification devices:
— Microplate 384×0.045 ml for real-time PCR
|Maximum volume of reaction mix, ml ||0,1 (for М modification devices) |
0,03 (for Х modification devices)
|Temperature range of the thermal unit ||0°С ... 100°С |
|Temperature increment ||0.1°С |
|Precision of temperature maintenance ||±0.2°С |
|Temperature irregularity of the thermal unit ||±0.15°С |
|Heating ramping rate, average (maximal) ||3.3 °С /sec (for М modification devices) |
2.1 °С /sec (for Х modification devices)
|Cooling ramping rate, average (maximal) ||2.1 °С /sec (for М modification devices) |
1.0 °С /sec (for Х modification devices)
|Active heating/cooling device of the thermal unit ||Peltier elements |
|Excitation sources ||LED per each channel |
|Detector ||CCD camera |
|Possibility of simultaneous detection of amplification products (detection channels) ||4 (modification DTpime 4) |
5 (modification DTpime 5)
|Spectral range ||470 nm — 675 nm for devices with 4 detection channels (DTprime 4) |
470 nm — 750 nm for devices with 5 detection channels (DTprime 5)
|Power supply network voltage ||220 V |
|Power supply network frequency ||50 Hz |
|Thermal block lid heating ||105 °С |
|Dimensions (width x length x height) ||210×540×540 mm |
|Weight ||27 kg |